| ''[[Genezing van de bloedvloeiende vrouw|De bloedvloeiende vrouw]]''
| Matteüs 9:20–22
* A woman who had been bleeding for 12 years touched Jesus' cloak, hoping to be healed.
Jesus saw her and said: ' Take courage, daughter, your faith has healed you.'
And from that moment the woman was healed.
| Marcus 5:25–34
* A woman who had been bleeding for 12 years, and spent all she had on physicians to no avail, heard about Jesus and touched his cloak, hoping to be healed.
* Her bleeding stopped immediately and she felt it.
* Jesus felt power had gone out of him and asked: 'Who touched my clothes?'
* Disciples: 'You see people crowding against you, so why ask?'
* Jesus kept looking around to see who did it.
* The woman fell at his feet and, trembling in fear, told the truth.
Jesus: ' Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.'
| Lucas 8:43–48
* A woman who had been bleeding for 12 years, whom nobody could heal, touched Jesus' cloak.