Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
- See my userPage @Wikipedia in the Dutch language (Nederlands)
|Users by language|
- Now it's your turn to participate if you like.
- non-WMF-project OmegaWiki ( bureaucrat as KlaasZ4usV and tweeter as @OmegaWiki )
Seen in real life
- Did you meet one or more of the Dutch speaking users? Please feel free to confirm them!
- Confirmed meetings with other Wikimedians (in German)
- famous people
- Now this is the command: Do to the doer to make him do.
— Golden_Rule Middle Kingdom eg ±2040 – ±1650 BC
- For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret.
— Σαῦλος Ταρσεύς (tr ±5-±67) Ephesians 5:12
- Chi tempo ha e tempo aspetta, perde l'amico e danari non ha mai.
— Leonardo da Vinci (it 1452-1519)
- He who does not know foreign languages knows nothing of his own.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (de 1749–1832)
- I'm afraid love is just a word.
— Harry Mulisch (nl 1927-2010)
- Probably I am very naive, but I also think I prefer to remain so.
— Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (nl 1930-2002)
- Wat overblijft. Herinneringen niet groter dan postzegels die ik koester.
— Boudewijn Büch (nl 1948-2002)
- if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
- Marilyn Monroe (us 1926-1962)
- A veteran - whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." - That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
- Doet niet noch ziet omme
06:20, 4 August 2018 (UTC) Parody on: Robidé van der Aa Doe wel en zie niet om, nl 9 augustus 1837 in Nederlandsche muzen-almanak 1839
- Een informaticus is iemand die het volgende beweert: 01 plus 01 is 10
07:10, 18 August 2018 (UTC)
from Rode raaf